Boasting 23-miles of beachfront property and enough Intercoastal Waterway to be known as the “Venice of America,” Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a destination begging to be explored. Awash in Latin flavors and samba beats, the city is bursting with art, theatre, dancing, and unbelievable dining options from every corner of the world. After a day of snorkeling along the shoreline, finding hidden gems at luxury boutiques, or being pampered at a premier spa, put on your favorite evening wear and discover all that Fort Lauderdale bars, clubs, and restaurants have to offer.
To get your night started, head to the heart of Fort Lauderdale and stroll along the 22-block district of New River. Full of galleries, world-class concerts, and unique entertainment acts, this riverfront promenade is the perfect way to ignite the evening’s energy. Making your way to the trendy and fashionable Las Olas Boulevard, the Riverwalk provides an ideal gateway to a night full of dancing and plentiful dining options. With the following exclusive venues and attractions along the way, make sure to check which opportunities will make a suitable launch to your night out:
- Fort Lauderdale Historical Society – Explore the ancient past, antique relics, and continued growth of this enchanting area.
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens – Go back in time and relive this area during the ‘30s and ‘40s through the art and style of this historic home.
- Nova Southeastern University’s Art Museum Fort Lauderdale – One of South Florida’s premier cultural establishments, this museum holds internationally acclaimed exhibits and high-quality visiting exhibits.
- Florida Grand Opera – Featuring state-of-the-art facilities, enjoy an array of musical events as well as ballet and theatre. A classic way to create a memorable evening.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts – Home of the Florida Grand Opera, this stunning piece of architecture is exquisitely positioned along the river and is considered to be one the highest-ranking theatres in the world.
Dancing the Night Away
With Latin beats pulsating through the swaying palms, Fort Lauderdale and dancing are a suitable match. No matter what genre suits your mood and interests, there is dancefloor calling your name, ready to make your evening soar. Learn how to salsa at one club, slip on a hula hoop at another, then pull on your boots for a night of line dancing at the saloon. Added to this exhilarating energy are multiple venues offering live music of every type imaginable. Samba, disco, swing, and sway the night away Fort Lauderdale-style with a variety of tempos and a whole lot of spirit.
Sunset Cocktails and International Cuisine
Before, after, or in-between the dance fever, revel in the splendor of a Florida sunset while sipping on an exclusive cocktail from one of the downtown Fort Lauderdale bars along the hip and chic Las Olas Boulevard. Though clearly a mixologist’s dream destination, Fort Lauderdale has plenty to offer the beer lover as well, featuring amazing craft beers and incredible happy hours.
Once you have worked up an appetite, satisfy your cravings with international cuisine and American gourmet comfort foods. There is no shortage of places to nibble, snack, or dine and when you cannot eat another bite, there is always a dance club nearby to work up an appetite.
American Social Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is alive and thriving with a plethora of options to keep you entertained and energized from dusk till dawn. Located in the center of the action, American Social sets the standard for Fort Lauderdale bars, with specialty cocktails, craft beers, legendary comfort food, and more. No matter what distractions Fort Lauderdale’s nightlife sets in your path, American Social is always there to fuel you up and deliver the fun.
Keeping your special moments in mind, American Social will surely crown your night in the Fort Lauderdale scene. With new locations in Tampa and Miami, make sure you do not miss visiting this regional favorite at the original Fort Lauderdale site on Las Olas Boulevard.