While other parts of the country are freezing, we are enjoying incredibly nice weather in the Miami area. It’s in the upper 70s every day, with nice cool mornings and evenings (but never cold!). Plus, our waterfront Miami location of American Social Bar & Kitchen makes days and nights all the more beautiful, here at our Brickell bar.
If you fancy a drink on a lazy afternoon or laidback evening, a refreshing, light libation is perfect for warm weather. While any cocktail can be great for unwinding at the end of a long day, certain delicious cocktails are ideal for warmer weather.
Best Cocktails for the Porch in Miami
Enjoying cocktails during happy hour in Miami at our Brickell location is a great idea this time of year and warm weather means fruit! Strawberries, watermelon, berries… all of these taste great in an icy cocktail. Choose a cool drink from our extensive cocktail menu, will make the perfect pairing for our great South Florida weather, be it afternoon or evening!
- The Pink Grassland: A refreshing blend of Don Julio Silver tequila (a luxury tequila), Cointreau, agave nectar for sweetness and raspberry puree. This sweet, fruity drink is perfect for anyone who loves berry flavor with a bit of a kick.
- Strawberry Basil Gimlet: Our Strawberry Basil Gimlet is great for those who love a bit of sweet and sour. It is made up of Ford’s Gin, strawberries, basil and fresh limes. The sweet and the sour make for a delicious pairing and it goes down smooth and delicious in the warm weather!
- Watermelon Flame: The Watermelon Flame is ideal for those who love the refreshing flavor of watermelon mixed with a bit of peppery heat. The “Flame” contains Casamigos Blanco along with jalapeño syrup and fresh watermelon juice with a splash of lemon juice. If you love hot and spicy foods, this cocktail is for you. Pair it with a spicy dish for the perfect meal.
- Honeybell Mojito: Love Mojitos? Try our spin on this refreshing Cuban drink. Ours has Bacardi, Aperol, and fresh mint, as well as fresh limes and oranges.
- Very Berry Collins: For lovers of a Tom Collins, we offer the Very Berry Collins. It’s made up of Belvedere, fresh blackberries and tangy lemon juice. It’s sweet like a Tom Collins, but with a delightful berry twist!
- Mai Fashion: For anyone who wants a tropical taste, the Mai Fashion offers a nice coconut flavor. It contains Bacardi 8, Toasted Coconut Rum, Angostura Bitters and orange peel (of course!).
Visit American Social in Miami, FL today!
Are you ready for that drink? Head to American Social in Brickell to enjoy our refreshing menu of cocktails today!