Here in Florida, we might be lucky enough to have sun all year long – but it doesn’t make the arrival of spring any less exciting. Something about spring brings a little extra magic to every day, especially when it comes to enjoying all of the fresh flavors of the season.
At American Social, we’re always looking for new ways to make your day more delicious, and that means getting creative with seasonal ingredients and flavors. Whether you’re grabbing a bite to eat after a long day at work, enjoying a leisurely spring break brunch, or just making the most of the season, you can bet that you’ll find exactly what you’re craving at your neighborhood AMSO.
Best Spring Dishes
Here are a few of our favorite spring dishes: delicious, fresh, and each made with you in mind.
Is there any better way to enjoy the spirit of spring than with a weekend brunch? We think not. Here are our top picks for the best brunch in South Florida, right here at AMSO:
- Fruity Pebbles Chicken & Waffles: You read that right; this brunch dish combines a beloved childhood cereal with chicken and waffles for a meal that’s as colorful as it is delicious.
- Brunch in the Keys: A true South Florida brunch, this AMSO staple features a Key West pink shrimp cake paired with a poached egg, green goddess, and hollandaise for a decidedly beach-centric meal.
- The AMSO Raw Bar: Start spring off right by treating your table to a selection of seafood from our Raw Bar, choosing from East Coast oysters or “Old Bay” shrimp. Or, try something new and order the Poke Tuna Tower for a truly wow-worthy dining experience.
Lunch & Dinner
It doesn’t matter if you’ve spent the day lounging in the sun or working hard in an office; spring calls for food filled with flavor and color. Grab lunch or dinner at American Social and put a little extra spring in your step with these dishes:
- Strawberry Salmon Salad: Fresh-grilled salmon is placed atop a bed of kale and farro, topped with strawberries, candied pecans, feta, and a poppy seed dressing for a healthy meal that doesn’t go light on flavor.
- Guava BBQ Pork Belly: Barbecue lovers rejoice because this guava-infused spin on a classic BBQ pork belly is legitimately life-changing. Served with spicy mayo, poppy seed slaw, and Mexican street corn, it’s a South of the border spin on spring.
Searching for the best cocktails for spring? Look no further because AMSO has you covered with these fun, fresh beverage options:
- Strawberry Fields: Take a sip of spring with Strawberry Fields, a cocktail made with Gray Whale Gin, Monin Strawberry Rose, lemon, and garnished with Strawberry Sour Patch for an extra kick!
- Rye’s & Shine: Wake up your springtime spirit with this blend of Bulleit Rye, Réal Passion Fruit, and Grenadine, infused with lemon and sweet maraschino cherry.
- Not Your Papi’s Paloma: A Paloma is the ultimate springtime cocktail, and this one takes it up a notch with Espolòn Reposado, La Pinta Pomegranate Liqueur, Agave, Lime Juice, and Q Grapefruit Soda.
Get in the Spring Spirit at American Social
No matter what season it is, great food and drinks are always a good idea – and at American Social, delicious is just how we do it. We’re serving up all-American favorites, elevated with premium ingredients and flavors, then perfectly pairing them with a variety of craft cocktails, beers, and other beverages. AMSO is the upscale sports bar you’ve always wished you had in your neighborhood, the ideal hangout spot to spend time with friends and family alike.
Stop by your nearest American Social to sample our favorite spring dishes and drinks today!