Nothing is quite as relaxing and enjoyable as sharing an intimate brunch with friends. On any given day, you’ll see a number of groups kicking back and making memories at our American Social Bar & Kitchen brunch on Las Olas.
We carefully developed our unique concept specifically to celebrate the idea of getting together to enjoy the great American tradition of food and fun. We’ve created a menu of specialty items to support that vision, and we invite you to come and see what all of the buzz is about.
Read on to get those taste buds salivating, but don’t just take our word for it. Check us out on Yelp or any other review site and see what people are saying:
- “American Social boasts a badass selection of craft beers with a heavy emphasis on local.”
- “The Sunday brunch is all you can eat with so many options from Belgian waffles and made-to-order omelets to snow crab legs.”
- “Yum. Good food and good wine. The sweet and salty was delicious. What a combo. If I was a local I would be a regular.”
We’re More Than Just Another Pub
While we take great pride in our brews and burgers, we’ve also set out to be the best brunch on Las Olas and surrounding areas. American Social is pleased to offer these bar bites along with our entrees:
- Our ever-popular, homemade AmSo pretzel bites. Trust us, you’ve never had a better pretzel; enjoy these to the fullest with our beer cheese sauce.
- Blackened Chicken Quesadilla. This lip-smacking combination of special ingredients is the blackened chicken you’ve waited all your life for!
We trust that you like to share with your friends while you have an extended visit, and we’ve assembled a great selection of share plates just for your brunch. You’ll be coming back soon once you try any of these:
- Poke Tuna Tower. Say hello to our premium ahi tuna accented with our own poke Sauce, wakame, guacamole, wontons, wasabi caviar and pickled ginger.
- Black Truffle Short Rib Trio. Yes, we have combined black truffle aioli with three red wine braised short rib delights. On top of that, we add black pepper pecorino, Bibb lettuce, potato sticks and a sesame challah bun.
- Chicken and Waffles. If it’s a Southern tradition, it has to be done right. Our take on this classic dish features herb vanilla waffles, Southern fried chicken, cherries, bourbon mascarpone and maple syrup.
If you just want to grab a great lunch on Las Olas, stop in for a meal that will keep you going all the rest of the day. From our heirloom margherita to truffle wild mushroom flatbread you will find a mix of tastes and seasonings to tell the office about.
Come to American Social in Ft. Lauderdale!
Getting together with some friends soon? Want to catch up with that old roommate who’s visiting? We’re the Las Olas brunch spot that will make your visit memorable and fun! You can find us serving up these delightful items seven days a week – come in soon to find your new favorite brunch or lunch spot on Las Olas.