Valentine’s Day is a holiday meant to celebrate the love you have for your significant other. Tamps has numerous options if you’re looking for something fun to do with your partner to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
Here are some of our favorite things to do in the city to celebrate love.
Top Picks: Valentine’s Day Events
Many people celebrate Valentine’s Day with dinner, but who says you have to limit your celebration to a traditional event? If you want to branch out and do some fun things around Tampa to celebrate with your significant other all day long, here are a few fun events to choose from this year:
- Henry Plant Museum: visit this attraction to learn all about the history of Victorian Valentine’s. You’ll even have the opportunity to personalize your own Valentine for the special someone in your life.
- Straz Center for Performing Arts: Enjoy a love-themed night by participating in the extravaganza held at the Straz Center for Performing Arts on Valentine’s Day weekend. This stunning performance features live performances of classic love songs from hit venues such as Broadway and the opera.
- Mosi: The February Science After Dark exhibit is a great attraction to help the whole family celebrate Valentine’s Day. Your kids can explore the many hands-on science experiments while you and your partner stroll through the event and sample finger foods and wine.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park: If your partner is a bird enthusiast, this is the perfect way for you to enjoy breakfast together! ZooTampa is hosting Valentine’s breakfast, complete with visits from various avian species for you to enjoy.
- Tampa Theatre: This historic theater is the perfect place to take your partner for a romantic movie. This year, the Tampa Theatre offers virtual Valentine’s to help celebrate the holiday even when you’re following social distancing guidelines.
Choose any of these events to extend the fun on Valentine’s Day. If you get hungry during your outing, stop by American Social for a quick bite or refreshing beverage to tide you over until it’s time for the evening celebration to begin.
Dining In for Valentine’s Day
When it’s time to choose a restaurant for a delicious, romantic Valentine’s dinner with your significant other, you have a lot of places to choose from in Tampa. You can’t go wrong with American Social. Whether you want an indoor or outdoor dining experience, we have you covered with a fun, relaxing atmosphere that is sure to help you make the most of your holiday.
Our vast menu has you covered whether you are craving a classic American burger or upscale goat cheese croquettes. You and our partner are sure to find delicious dining options, and if you can’t choose just one, order a social plate to share.
Complete the night with delicious, hand-crafted cocktails. Just like our food menu, we have a wide variety of beverage options, so we are sure to have one that will satisfy your craving.
The atmosphere is almost as important as menu options when it comes to choosing a restaurant for Valentine’s Day dinner. At American Social, we have one of the most relaxing spaces in all of Tampa. We have waterfront property with a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico, so you can dine outside and enjoy the peaceful sound of the waves. If dining indoors is more your style, choose one of our full-service bars to supply you with a steady stream of delicious cocktails while you lounge indoors.
American Social is a unique bar that combines all of the energy of a sports bar with the down-to-earth menu of an upscale restaurant. While sampling our menu items on Valentine’s Day, you’ll get to experience our nightlife culture in all of its glory. We are one of the most popular places in town to catch a big game with other fans or enjoy live entertainment in a low-key way. If you choose to celebrate Valentine’s Day with us, we promise to make our experience special!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at American Social!
If you’re looking for a fun bar with a relaxed atmosphere to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day, American Social fits the bill. Our bar is located on Harbour Island Boulevard in Tampa, Florida, and features a romantic waterfront view. Choose from four full-service bars on the property and dine inside or outside, depending on our personal preferences. We are ready to supply everything you need for a fun night out with our significant other, so contact us today to reserve our spot for Valentine’s Day.
Image Source: ESB Professional / Shutterstock